When her huge, gentle 10-year-old son Jordan is accused of bullying, Christine Morgan finds she’s his lone advocate. Criminal assault charges are filed against Jordan, and he enters the Texas Juvenile Justice System. Quoting a zero tolerance policy, the school administrators banish him into one of the district’s infamous alternative schools—he’s automatically considered guilty as charged. Desperat...
Paperback: 246 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (December 19, 2015)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
Amazon Rank: 6767824
Format: PDF Text TXT ebook
reviews: "Branded" is an outstanding true story revealing the real danger of 'zero tolerance' in our schools when administrators won't listen to or search for the truth. Christine writes vividly of the trials her family endured and how God used it all for His...
- Branded: Zero Tolerance and the Accused Bully pdf
- Download Branded: Zero Tolerance and the Accused Bully epub
- Branded: Zero Tolerance and the Accused Bully text
- 978-1515223085 pdf
- Download Christine A. Vassell-Morgan pdf
- Download Christine A. Vassell-Morgan books
- Download pdf books