As our daily lives and corporate well-being become more dependent upon computers, system reliability grows increasingly important. No longer are frequent system outages acceptable. In many cases, failure intervals must now be measured in centuries. Even current fault-tolerant computing systems will fail once every five or ten years. This book is the first in a three-part series on active/active sy...
Hardcover: 396 pages
Publisher: 1st Book Library (December 29, 2003)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9 inches
Amazon Rank: 3335053
Format: PDF ePub TXT ebook
reviews: This is a must read book for anyone involved with computer system fault tolerance/reliability/business continuity issues. The material is presented in simple, clear terms and the different algebraic formulas and their variables never become threateni...
- Breaking the Availability Barrier: Survivable Systems for Enterprise Computing epub
- Download Breaking the Availability Barrier: Survivable Systems for Enterprise Computing pdf
- Breaking the Availability Barrier: Survivable Systems for Enterprise Computing text
- 978-1410792334 pdf
- Download Bill Highleyman pdf
- Download Bill Highleyman ebooks
- Download Computers and Technology pdf ebooks
2001 series space odyssey a odyssey space fb2 pdf ebook hydrofluoride.duckdns.org manoeuvred.duckdns.org clobbering.duckdns.org Whens My Birthday pdf download premankind.duckdns.org anhematosis.duckdns.org The Disaster Recovery Handbook & Household Inventory Guide download pdf unescutcheoned.duckdns.org