Marriage aims at the glory of God through intimate companionship. God meant husband and wife to walk together, talk together, work together, and sleep together. As the Puritans said, God did not make the woman out of man’s head to control him, or out of his feet for him to trample on her, but out of his side to be embraced near to his heart. Here is a book of practical encouragements for two key a...
Paperback: 108 pages
Publisher: Cruciform Press (January 30, 2012)
Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 0.2 x 7.8 inches
Amazon Rank: 507028
Format: PDF Text TXT ebook
reviews: Joel Beeke is the President of Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary, and he has served as pastor of a local church for nearly three decades. That experience combines beautifully, here resulting in a book that is theologically excellent and targeted ...
- Friends and Lovers: Cultivating Companionship and Intimacy in Marriage pdf
- Download Friends and Lovers: Cultivating Companionship and Intimacy in Marriage epub
- Friends and Lovers: Cultivating Companionship and Intimacy in Marriage txt
- 978-1936760442 epub
- Download Joel R. Beeke epub
- Download Joel R. Beeke ebooks
- Download pdf ebooks