John Winston Lennon was shot outside the Dakota Building on December 8, 1980. In November of 2006, he finds himself standing in Grand Central Station, unaware that he was assassinated. Is he a ghost? Perhaps not. On her way home from work, ad exec Amy Parisi sees the former Beatle sitting alone in the Mercy Street Café in Greenwich Village. There's only one problem: there's no Mercy Street in the ...
Paperback: 276 pages
Publisher: Booklocker.com, Inc. (September 12, 2007)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
Amazon Rank: 5099737
Format: PDF ePub djvu ebook
reviews: This was one of the most delightful books I've read all year. The story is set in present day New York City and begins with an encounter with John Lennon, playing guitar in a small Greenwich Village Café. It is humor and magical realism at its best. ...
- John Lennon and the Mercy Street Caf epub
- Download John Lennon and the Mercy Street Caf epub
- John Lennon and the Mercy Street Caf txt
- 978-1601453099 epub
- Download William Hammett pdf
- Download William Hammett ebooks
- Download Literature and Fiction pdf ebooks