You'll want to spend every minute of your time with the O'Daniel Family, experiencing their simple adventures in a way that only this oldest daughter can weave them. Written with a sense of hope and an amazing capture of mid-twentieth century detail, you will enjoy the opportunity to: Revisit big department stores again, when Louisville's only place to shop was downtown Spend a delightful day at F...
Paperback: 392 pages
Publisher: AuthorHouse (July 13, 2010)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
Amazon Rank: 1589428
Format: PDF ePub TXT book
reviews: The book took me back to my youth. Her description of Fountaine Ferry Park got me to revisit it in all of its glory, it's sight, smells and sounds. The thing that I liked least was the chapter on hog killing although I know that is how it was. I w...
- "Kiss Your Elbow" - A Kentucky Memoir epub
- Download "Kiss Your Elbow" - A Kentucky Memoir epub
- "Kiss Your Elbow" - A Kentucky Memoir txt
- 978-1452041780 epub
- Download Deanna O'Daniel epub
- Download Deanna O'Daniel books
- Download Biographies and Memoirs pdf ebooks