Pianist George Shearing is that rare thing, a European jazz musician who became a household name in the US, as a result of the "Shearing sound"―the recordings of his historic late 1940s quintet. Together with his unique "locked hands" approach to playing the piano, Shearing's quintet with guitar and vibraphone in close harmony to his own playing revolutionized small group jazz, and ensured that af...
Series: Bayou Jazz Lives Series
Hardcover: 272 pages
Publisher: Bloomsbury Academic; 1 edition (April 27, 2004)
Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1 x 9.3 inches
Amazon Rank: 2378003
Format: PDF ePub TXT book
reviews: Delightful! Very pleased. Just as advertised and quick delivery....
- Lullaby of Birdland: The Autobiography of George Shearing epub
- Download Lullaby of Birdland: The Autobiography of George Shearing pdf
- Lullaby of Birdland: The Autobiography of George Shearing txt
- 0826460151 pdf
- Download George Shearing epub
- Download George Shearing books
- Download Arts and Photography epub ebooks
O surrealism the rise o unergroun art Here Marta big an small pdf link Crystal gris How to preach a dangerous sermon Read Still so excited my life as a pointer sister ebook allcoegurutmeth.wordpress.com Myron erguson Here Teamwork is an individual skill getting your work done when sharing responsibility pdf link Read Reading comprehension workbook reading for comprehension level e 5th grade ebook alsaudareda.wordpress.com Download Feathers for peacock pdf at coanivoll.wordpress.com