Many couples might wish for a happier marriage and a more peaceful home. But what does this mean, and what would it take? In Marriage PATH, author, minister, and marriage educator Cameron Lee offers a rich, biblically-grounded vision of peace, calling Christians to follow the teachings of Jesus by becoming peacemakers in their own homes. Lee encourages couples to cultivate the virtues of hope, hun...
Paperback: 232 pages
Publisher: Fuller Institute for Relationship Education (January 26, 2015)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
Amazon Rank: 967693
Format: PDF Text TXT book
reviews: My wife and I really enjoy this book. It keeps both of our interests with easy to understand concepts and identifiable cases. Also, there are quite a few funny lines that add to the entertainment of reading the book. I definitely recommend this book ...
- Marriage PATH: Peacemaking at Home for Christian Couples epub
- Download Marriage PATH: Peacemaking at Home for Christian Couples epub
- Marriage PATH: Peacemaking at Home for Christian Couples txt
- 978-0615985381 pdf
- Download Cameron Lee PhD epub
- Download Cameron Lee PhD ebooks
- Download Parenting and Relationships epub ebooks