In Understanding, Islam Dr. Dirks offers a timely and factually correct alternative to understanding Islam. It is written for the Western, and primarily Christian, reader. The primary focus of the Book is on what is termed Sunni Islam, i.e., the Islam practiced by approximately 85-90% of the self-professed Muslims in the world. The Book is unique in several respects. It treats Islam from its own p...
Paperback: 394 pages
Publisher: Amana Pubns (December 1, 2003)
Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 0.8 x 8.8 inches
Amazon Rank: 1470281
Format: PDF Text djvu ebook
reviews: I found this book completely unhelpful in understanding Islam better which, is what I bought it, in the first instance. It's actually a line by line comparison of the Bible vs the Qu'ran vs the Torah. Inevitably, the Qu'ran is depicted as being almos...
- Understanding Islam: A Guide for the Judaeo-Christian Reader pdf
- Download Understanding Islam: A Guide for the Judaeo-Christian Reader pdf
- Understanding Islam: A Guide for the Judaeo-Christian Reader text
- 978-1590080214 epub
- Download Jerald Dirks pdf
- Download Jerald Dirks books
- Download Religion and Spirituality pdf books